Monday, March 17, 2008

A guest appearance

Since I can't find an internet connection in the glorious town of quillon chile I am going to fwd justins Blog entry from my phone. Enjoy. I am also sending out a spot message from the southern terminus of the Panamerican Highway. I wrote a nice long Blog past last night but is sitting in my outbox waitng for a connection also. If I track one down it will be a 3 post day.



"The only uneventful hour of the 10 days I was in South America with Dave, was the time I was waiting in the Airport in La Paz to fly home. Other than that it was one adventure after another. Bolivia far exceeded my expectations, Argentina left me wanting more, and Paraguay was better than I had remembered. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite part of the trip, but if I had to, I would probably say it was the treacherous mountain road from Camiri to Sucre Bolivia. River crossings, washed out roads, beautiful tropical landscapes, water falls, high mountain villages, etc, made this 18 hours of the trip unforgettable. Dave, if you ever want to go back to South America in your Land Cruiser count me in for the ride.....



Justin Kirkham"

No comments: