Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tried to edit my post from my phone but couldn't do it. So an addendum to 'confusion' from the actual road. The majority if not all of the pics in the Argentina and Chile folders inthe gallery are new. A handful are from j the rest are all mine.

Since I am so pleased with my out of nowhere JJ refrence I am offering up a free Expedition Americas sticker to whomever names the source first. Just leave a comment below with your name and I will have Darren send one to you. Yep a trivia contest from the southern tip of the world. Or at least pretty close.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.dynomitejj.com/good_times.html

Is this the answer to your trivia question?

Eric V.

Anonymous said...

DUH! It wasn't that JJ. It was the Cannonball Run JJ. Captain Chaos to the rescue! I should have known better right away that your obscure reference would be to a 70s or 80s cornball movie.

Anonymous said...

the real question is then Eric did you look it up or did Victor and JJ give you enough info. do you recall the scene? Road blocks 'all up and down the superslam' 'victor, gimmee a second to gather my thoughts. okay i've gathered my thought. hey low bow etc etc.'

i'll hold on to your sticker until you come down, or i come up, to go through pics and chat in person.

Anonymous said...

I looked it up, but Dynomite JJ didn't make sense to me with the ambulance and then I remembered. Man, that was a long time ago. I was in 4th grade when that movie came out. And those lovely ladies driving the Lambo. That would be an adventure racing cross country.

Anonymous said...

i own it on dvd and gave it away as a white elephant gift a few years ago. darren ended up with it.