Wednesday, November 21, 2007

some clerical info

Just a brief blurb about a few clerical things then I’ll post up later about the last few days event.

First of all I want to thank everyone that is reading or signed up. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving for you American folk afterall. So gracias.

Brought to my attention by others.

Those reading from my site and not via email, rss or blogger direct I have adjusted the frame size to make it a bit more reader friendly. I hope it helps.

Apparently there are children, be it nieces or children of friends, reading my posts. I am going to say make sure an adult reads my blog before letting them read it. Most of you know my affinity for the f word. Isn’t has come out yet but I’m sure it’s not too far away. Just lingering, waiting to get out. As my friend Luke Chamberlain likes to point out. No funnier word in the English language if used properly.

Brought to my attention by myself.

I just re-read a few posts. Man I really should not be sending first drafts. Because I’m always feeling rushed to beat the clock, as it were, with my laptop battery life I don’t proof read and man does it show. Typos all over the place. I’ll try to work on that.

So thanks again for following me on my journey, I shall do my best to make it interesting for you. And again, I’m getting to all the emails as rapidly as my mind and battery allow.

dmc

No comments: